Bringing social media experience from Fortune 100 Companies to develop the social media strategy for films.
Email meagan at ladywhoproductions dot com for more info or to set up a free call to discuss your film.
After over a decade developing voice, strategy, digital media advertising campaigns and social media brand guidelines for hundreds of clients ranging from massive brands like Nestlé, Walmart, Coca-Cola, Puma, LVMH, Moet-Hennessy and Gucci to smaller but beloved brands like Kaboodle, local restaurants, or Entertainment One, I am turning my experience into something I love – helping and working with filmmakers.
I was overseeing the New York Times’ global digital advertising business out of Paris, and decided to leave in 2019 to become a filmmaker myself. It is an honor to be able to use my skills for fellow filmmakers.
Please find an example of my work for the Sundance film now on Netflix, CODED BIAS.
Please note: it is imperative that you hire a social media community manager after I have developed the strategy (or preferably at the same time). I am a high level consultant who will develop and create your social media brand online – including strategy, voice, tone, calendar of events, and big or small scale campaigns, but you will need someone experienced to execute the strategy.
Examples of social media packages below (list not exhaustive). It’s most important we discuss what you need first and then I can provide a detailed proposal back:
THE FULL COMMITMENT
Developing Social Media Strategy, Voice, Toolkits and Guide Books and Advertising Approach
Monthly retainer consultancy for 3-6 months
A LA CARTE:
Social Media Toolkit Creation for Partners, Cast Members, Funders
- Multiple options of copy and images (done by designer) to help partners promote the film across Instagram story, feed, Facebook and Twitter
- Copy and images for partners to raise awareness of social impact
- Includes key themes of raising social awareness with unique hashtags
- 3 revisions
Social Media Toolkit for Festivals (similar to above)
- Copy and images (done by designer) to help partners promote the film
- Copy and images for festivals unique to them
- (Laurels to be added as you are accepted to festivals)
- 3 revisions
Social Media Toolkit for Viewing Parties
- Instructions on how to promote the film leading up to the event with images, quotes and copy for them to copy and paste
Social Media Guidelines (for all coordinators)
- This is an in-depth internal guidebook with voice, when and how to post, examples of good and bad posts for you, any one who comes on board. It can be important when you are planning on distributing your film to multiple companies, handing it over to other partners, etc.
- This will include unique hashtags as well as research into hashtags that are similar to themes in film